Sunday 14 September 2014

Arnaldo Trabucco: The Importance of Teamwork


Arnaldo Trabucco is a highly skilled urologist whose ancestral background includes a long line of dedicated physicians, going as far back as seventeenth century Italy.

Arnaldo Trabucco has been associated with numerous medical institutions during his twenty-eight years of practicing medicine in the United States, including Chairman of Surgery at Valley View Medical Center in Fort Mohave, Arizona. He has learned the value of a finely tuned, professional medical team. "I've been well known in my community in the past with my colleagues as being a team player with excellent interpersonal relationships between my patients, my colleagues, all medical staff as well as administration."

Too often, Arnaldo Trabucco believes, the busy schedules of a physician put him or her into isolated positions that can inhibit collaboration, all to the detriment of shared objectives of improved health care. Even a physician's employees can fall into that trap, working together only insofar as supporting physicians and keeping them on schedule.

This is something that Arnaldo Trabucco has always sought to avoid. "When I took my Chairmanship as Director of Surgery, I was able to bring a cohesive staff together to form a pleasant environment to create a well-run hospital," he recalls. "The hospital was doing very well financially, patients were satisfied and most importantly the medical staff enjoyed their work."





Arnaldo Trabucco says that he takes great pride in deciphering problems in a medical environment, whether they are a patient's medical issues or administrative problems. "I've been relied upon as an important consultant for the administration of every hospital that I've worked with to provide patient satisfaction and safety in a team approach between multiple departments. I have been a major part of the hiring process in several institutions."

Recommended Read: Arnaldo Trabucco, MD: All Forms of General Urology

No comments:

Post a Comment